ARCHENEMY - NICOL BOLAS
Nicol Bolas is among the most powerful beings in the Multiverse–don't face him alone! Much like the original Archenemy release, Archenemy: Nicol Bolas pits you and two friends against a single powerful foe where you must work together to survive–or fall to Nicol Bolas himself. The set contains four 60-card decks (with no new card content), four non-premium planeswalker cards with new art, and a 20-card scheme deck containing 20 all-new, unique schemes. Playable right out of the box without any additions!
- 4 - 60 card preconstructed decks
- 20 oversized scheme cards
- 10 double-sided tokens
- 4 deck boxes
- 1 life tracker
- 1 rules insert
TIME STORIES: LUMEN FIDEI (T.I.M.E. STORIES SYSTEM)
Journey back to 15th century Spain in Lumen Fidei, the fifth expansion for T.I.M.E Stories. In the adventure, you and your friends must infiltrate a secret meeting of the Christian militant orders - but all is not as it seems. A mysterious stone has drawn the attention of Christians and Moors alike, and the presence of something supernatural may be at work in the darkness. It’s your mission to find out the truth, and return to the T.I.M.E Agency with the stone safely in your possession....
ICONS OF THE REALMS - EPIC LEVEL STARTER
The heroes have all leveled up with all new equipment and effects to continue your epic level Dungeons & Dragons adventure. WizKids Games, the industry leader in quality pre-painted plastic miniatures, is pleased to bring the heroes, villains, and monsters of Dungeons & Dragons to life in this latest fantasy miniatures series! The D&D Icons of the Realms Miniatures Epic Level Starter continues the adventures of the 6 heroes from the Icons of the Realms Starter Set. The most influential fantasy roleplaying game (RPG) comes alive on the tabletop with the D&D Icons of the Realms Miniatures Epic Level Starter which includes a foldable 21 x 15 inch paper map for your next adventure.
CHARACTER SHEETS AND FOLIO (SET OF 24 SHEETS)
Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons Character Sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS CHARACTER FOLIOS
Whether your character is fierce and battle hardened, or shiny new and naive, they deserve to be protected from the dangers of our world. Featuring two 18-pocket pages with a side-loading card design, you can keep up to 36 standard sized spell cards safe. 10 1-pocket pages hold character sheets or notes. Keep your information secure between gaming sessions with our specially designed D&D Character Folios.
- Holds up to 36 spell cards and 10 character sheets
- Embossed middle black web material frames spell cards
- Featuring 5 new exciting designs
The ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set
Across the war-torn battlefields of the 41st Millennium, Mankind battles for survival against myriad horrifying foes. Beset on all sides by hostile aliens and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival rests with the continuation of the cruel and bloody regime known as the Imperium. Yet few among Mankind’s untold population realise the full truth of their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one…
Dark Imperium is the ultimate Warhammer 40,000 boxed set – a beautifully-packaged set of 53 detailed Citadel miniatures, the complete and unabridged hardback Warhammer 40,000 book, two supplemental softback books containing the rules and background for the included miniatures, and all the extra bits needed to get started with gaming as soon as possible.
Primaris Space Marines
Mighty warriors and fearless protectors, equipped with the greatest weapons and armour the Imperium can provide, the Space Marines are heroes one and all. The product of ten thousand years’ labour by Archmagos Dominus Belisarius Cawl, the Primaris Space Marines were forged from fragments of the Emperor’s original experiments – they are immensely powerful and capable warriors, even more intimidating in stature than any of their previous brethren, created on the order of none other than Roboute Guilliman himself.
In this box, you’ll find 22 Primaris Space Marines clad in Mark X power armour, who can be painted as any Chapter you please:
- 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain, resplendent in cloak and iron halo, holding aloft a master-crafted power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other;
- 2 Primaris Space Marine Lieutenants, one armed with a power sword and bolt pistol, featuring a standard helmeted head, the other an auto bolt rifle and bolt pistol, featuring a bare head;
- 1 Primaris Space Marine Ancient carrying an Adeptus Astartes banner, wielding a bolt rifle and bolt pistol;
- 2 5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squads – the heart of a Primaris Space Marines army – armed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols;
- 1 3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad – shock troops who slam into the fight with jump packs screaming – armed with assault bolters;
- 1 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad – the finest marksmen, able to lay low entire armies on their own – armed with plasma incinerators and bolt pistols.
The Death Guard trudge inexorably into battle amidst the drone of endless swarms of flies. Bloated, rotten and riddled with disease, these revolting traitors are virtually immune to pain. Each Heretic Astartes is utterly dedicated to spreading the feculent blessings of the Plague God Nurgle and working the will of their cadaverous Daemon Primarch, Mortarion.
In the box, you’ll find 31 Death Guard miniatures, who can be painted in the colours of any vectorium:
- 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion , a huge, terrifying Chaos Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper.
- 1 Death Guard Noxious Blightbringer armed with a cursed plague bell, plasma pistol and a tocsin of misery;
- 1 Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster armed with a corrupted staff and bolt pistol;
- 7 Death Guard Plague Marines – 5 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 armed with plasma gun and plague knife, 1 plague champion armed with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist;
- 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge, buzzing machine held aloft by rusted turbines – armed with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
- 20 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the army – armed with improvised weapons (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are featured.)
Dark Imperium contains everything – all the rules – needed to play games of Warhammer 40,000. From the 8-page core rules reference card to the 2 army-specific books to the complete, unabridged 280-page hardback containing the advanced rules and background, it’s all here, ready for you to play with from the moment you open the box.
Primaris Space Marines
A 24-page book contains the rules and background for the Primaris Space Marines:
- an overview of the Space Marines and the Primaris’ introduction;
- background for each miniature in the box;
- Heraldries and symbols for a number of Chapters;
- 6 Datasheets, special rules, psychic powers, weapons and points values for use in Matched Play games.
A further 24-page book contains the rules and background for the Death Guard:
- an overview of the Death Guard and their unbreakable loyalty to the Plague God Nurgle, with a focus on the Tainted Sons led by Gulgoth the Afflictor;
- background for each miniature in the box;
- Heraldries and symbols for a number of Death Guard vectoriums;
- 6 Datasheets, special rules, psychic powers, weapons and points values for use in Matched Play games.
As noted above, this is a 280-page hardback, exactly identical to the Warhammer 40,000 book sold separately. It contains the core rules – the basics of moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests – with explanations of each battle phase. You can play a game using this, and only this; but the advanced rules are designed to add huge flexibility and depth, meaning you can play your games the way you want to, with Open Play, Narrative Play and Matched play options. There are advanced rules for terrain, Cities of Death, Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault, Death From the Skies, Campaigns and Multiplayer Battles as well!
You’ll also find the gaming content needed to play – 12 red six-sided dice, a transparent 12” range ruler and all the plastic bases needed for the miniatures (8x 40mm round bases, 18x 32mm round bases, 1x new flying stands set (3 stems), 5x 32mm round bases, 1x 50mm round base, 1x 60mm round base and 20x 25mm round bases.)
Included is a full colour, easy to follow construction guide for each miniature, and a decal sheet for the Primaris Space Marines featuring Hellblaster, Intercessor and Inceptor iconography, and chapter markings for the following Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves.
WARHAMMER 40,000 CORE RULEBOOK
There is no time for peace. No forgiveness. No respite. There is only war.
After more than forty thousand years of war and strife among the stars, Humanity stands on the brink of extinction. Beset on all sides by hostile aliens and threatened from within by traitors, Humanity’s only chance for survival rests with the continuation of the cruel and bloody regime known as the Imperium. Yet few among Mankind’s untold population realise the full truth of their situation. If there is any future at all, it is a grim one…
A 280-page hardback, this is the essential book for any fan of Warhammer 40,000 – everything you need to know to collect, build, paint and play with Citadel miniatures.
The Core Rules explain everything you need to play to play Warhammer 40,000. Moving, shooting, using psychic powers, charging, fighting and morale tests are covered, giving you the basic framework to play with. You can play a game using only these 8 pages, bolting on more advanced and complex rules when you and your opponent are ready.
Three Ways to Play
- Open Play – pick some models, put them on the table and begin a game. This is the most flexible approach, designed with near-limitless possibilities; all you need is some models, their datasheets and the core rules. Included are some themes and ideas you can use or build upon to add atmosphere to your games, and 3 example missions.
- Narrative Play – Warhammer 40,000 has a vast, rich history with countless epic battles. Narrative Play is designed to let you and your friends re-enact those battles at your leisure. There are special rules to help you do this, such as Concealed Deployment and unpredictable, random battle lengths, and the book includes several missions - 6 Crucible of War missions and 1 Echoes of War mission, each showing you how to play in this style.
- Matched Play – for many players, Warhammer 40,000 is an opportunity to prove their mettle with tactics and strategy, an exercise in out-thinking and out-gunning their opponent with balanced, equal armies: Matched Play is for them. There are several ways to ensure that your forces are balanced against each other – a points limit is the typical way, but the system is flexible enough to allow armies based on unit numbers, Power Ratings, Wounds; as long as your limits are agreed, the possibilities are manifold. This book provides details on choosing your armies, and provides missions as examples of the tactical challenges available: 6 Eternal War and 6 Maelstrom of War missions, with explanations covering the use of Tactical Objectives.
While the Core Rules provide with you with everything needed to play, the Advanced Rules are a selection of rules and expansions that can be used to play with your miniatures the way that you want to. With these rules, there are always new challenges to face, new battles to fight, and new ways to play:
- Battle-Forged Armies: organise your models in a way that reflects the armies of Warhammer 40,000 – this places restrictions on your army, but makes up for it with powerful benefits, which use a system of Command Points;
- Battlefield Terrain: rules for a variety of terrains (Woods, Ruins, Barricades, Obstacles, Imperial Statuary, Fuel Pipes, Battlescape and Hills), each of which introduce scenarios and opportunities that change the nature of battle;
- Battlezones: rules for fighting amidst the effects of otherworldly environments, including low visibility, beneath an apocalyptic orbital battle and in the middle of a devastating psychic maelstrom;
- Planetstrike: slam down from orbit in a terrifying planetary assault. Two players are separated into Attacker and Defender, with scenarios that play out a full incursion and a Planetfall mission;
- Cities of Death: street fighting in the ruins of a shattered city, with buildings bitterly fought over – the claustrophobia of urban warfare makes for tense battles with snipers and grenades coming to the fore. Includes a Firesweep mission for playing out room-to-room combat;
- Stronghold Assault: dig in for a game of fortified siege warfare. One player seeks to overwhelm the prepared defences of another, with a Bunker Assault mission included;
- Death From the Skies: dogfighting for your Flyer models, allowing the recreation of epic clashes above the battlefield. A Tactical Strike mission involves a defence against a bombing run;
- Multiplayer Battles: rules accommodating three (or more!) players, with an example of a multiplayer battle to work from;
- Campaigns: an overview of linking your games into Tree, Matrix and Map campaigns.
The book contains a full detailing of the state of the galaxy after the events of the Gathering Storm – the major players, the struggles they face and the sheer grimness of eternal war, as Chaos threatens to engulf Humanity.
The Imperium of Man
Details of the various worlds within the Imperium, explanations of the Ecclesiarchy – the official state religion of the Imperium, and the Ages of Mankind, with maps of important locations within the galaxy showing in stark detail how the Great Rift may have doomed Humanity forever.
There’s also an in-depth account of the current state of the Imperium – the increased threat from Chaos and the steps being taken in order to counter them.
The Forces of Chaos
You’ll find an explanation of the Chaos Gods – who they are, their motivations and their methods – along with the vile armies of the Heretic Astartes: Space Marines, once loyal, who now blindly follow the corrupt lure of Chaos, debasing themselves in battle for their dark masters.
The Xenos Threat
This book provides an overview of the major alien antagonists who populate the galaxy – the Aeldari (Craftworld, Harlequins, Ynnari and Drukhari), Necrons, Orks, Tyranids, Genestealer Cults and T’au Empire. Each of these includes their backstory and guides to their equipment, hierarchies and weapons of war.
WARHAMMER 40,000 INDEXES
Every miniature in the Citadel Warhammer 40,000 range is covered with updated abilities, psychic powers, weapon profiles and points values for each. Also included are blank army and detachment rosters for you to photocopy and use when assembling Battle-forged armies.
The 5 books:
- Index: Imperium 1 – a 224-page softback – covers the Space Marines range, with datasheets covering a wide range of Chapters: Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Raven Guard, Salamanders, White Scars, Legion of the Damned and Flesh Tearers;
- Index: Imperium 2 – a 168-page softback – covers all non-Space Marines Imperial armies: Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Questor Imperialis, Adeptus Ministorum, Adeptus Astra Telepathica, Sisters of Silence, Officio Assassinorum, Inquisition and Adeptus Custodes, with a section on Fortifications;
- Index: Chaos – a 128-page softback – covers the Chaos range, including World Eaters, Thousand Sons, Death Guard, Emperor’s Children, Daemons of Khorne, Daemons of Tzeentch, Daemons of Nurgle, Daemons of Slaanesh, Chaos Daemons, Questor Traitoris, and Chaos Bastions;
- Index: Xenos 1 – a 128-page softback – covers the Aeldari – Craftworlds, Drukhari, Harlequins and Ynnari – and Necrons armies;
- Index: Xenos 2 – a 144-page softback – covers Ork, T’au Empire,Tyranid and Genestealer Cults armies.
SECTOR IMPERIALIS OBJECTIVES
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer 40,000, these plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – they’re certainly evocative of the grim darkness of the far future.
7 markers are included:
- Munitorum Supply Dump: a selection of ammunition paraphernalia, featuring 3 crates (with separate lids) and 2 bombs;
- Exterminatus Device: an unexploded incendiary device, counting down dangerously close to apocalypse;
- Orbital Vox Array: a tall communications mast;
- Administratum Cogitator Shrine: a computer terminal, featuring pipework visible behind the phosphorescent screen;
- Field Medicarium: a sinister medicae servitor and operating table;
- Lucius Pattern Escape Pod: featuring a removable door and optional rock for mounting;
- Xenos Stasis-Crypt: a specimen tank containing the head and spine of a Genestealer, with a clear plastic front.
This kit is supplied as 42 plastic components, 3 of which are made from clear plastic.
TACTICAL OBJECTIVE CARDS
War is unpredictable and fluid. Strategic objectives and tactical priorities can change at a moment's notice. Tactical objectives are most commonly used in Maelstrom of War missions where the objectives constantly shift and change as the game progresses.
These cards hold the 36 Tactical Objectives from the Warhammer 40,000 book. This pack makes it easy to randomly generate objectives and keep track of those already secured in games of Warhammer 40,000.
You will need a copy of Warhammer 40,000 to use these cards.
Keep track of your Command Points and squad status in games of Warhammer 40,000 with this set of 20 6-sided dice. One advantage of fielding a Battle-forged army is the Command Points your selection of Detachments confer – these points can be spent on Stratagems, which confer strategic and tactical advantage.
14 of the dice in this set feature numbers which allow you to keep track of the points you’ve spent – enough to keep a fairly large game under control. 6 of the dice are used to show a variety of combat statuses as outlined in the Warhammer 40,000 rules, making it easy to keep track of where in the phases of the game you are.
Many of the large vehicles and monsters in Warhammer 40,000 have a large Wounds stat, meaning sometimes keeping track of them can run away from you. Ideal for tracking wounds to your units during games, the Warhammer 40,000 Wound Trackers are a set of 8 10-sided plastic dice, available in the following colours: red and black, green and black, blue and black, white and black or ivory and black (these are allocated at random), meaning pairs can be used for rolls of tens and units.
The perfect tool for quickly and easily measuring the space between models locked in bitter combat, the Combat Gauge has been designed for all those who love to play their games with as little fuss and clutter as possible.
Made from strong yet pliable rubber, with a pristine Imperial eagle design featured on one side, and a more decayed, Chaos-addled design on the other, the Combat Gauge’s four edges measure half an inch, one inch, two inches and three inches incrementally - so should you need to ascertain whether two models are within range for your combat choices, just use the appropriate edge to find out instantly.
C-ROC CRUISER" EXPANSION PACK
Safeguard your fortunes with the C-ROC Cruiser Expansion Pack for X-Wing! Designed for use in the game's Cinematic Play and Epic Play formats, the C-ROC Cruiser Expansion Pack contains one C-ROC Cruiser miniature, one M3-A Interceptor miniature with an alternate paint scheme, seven ship cards, thirty upgrade cards, and all the maneuver dials, damage decks, tokens, and game pieces that you need to fly your C-ROC Cruiser and its escort to battle. Additionally, the expansion includes a new campaign for Cinematic Play in which your C-ROC draws the ire of either the Galactic Empire or Rebel Alliance. This is not a complete game experience. A copy of the X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play.